Plastic surgery thailand, plastic surgery Bangkok, cosmetic surgery thailand
Being a bride is an excited experience. Not only mentally you have to prepare, but also physically. Destination Beauty can be your partner to help you with makeover so that you will become a wonderful bride on your day.
Why chose a mommy makeover with Destination Beauty
- World class service: Destination Beauty only works with world class hospitals that provide services of high international standards with state-of-the-art equipment and experienced surgeons. Our partner for plastic surgery in Thailand is the most renowned center for cosmetic surgery in Thailand.
- Great cost savings! You can save up to 60-70% compared to Europe, North America and Australia. You do no have to pay for our service! You simply pay exactly the same price as if you contacted the hospital directly. We guarantee the same price as the hospital offers, which means you do not pay anything for our service
- New look: Wonderful bride is a dream of women. With Destination Beauty, you will be able to enhance your look and be ready for your wedding.
- Combine surgery & wedding shopping: As a special offer, we give you the opportunity to combine world class surgery with a wedding shopping. Here in Thailand, you can shop affordable wedding costume, engagement ring, wedding souvenir, and so on. Destination Beauty is pleased to recommend you to the leading wedding planer.
- No waiting list: You can get the surgery any day you prefer without waiting list.
- One stop service: You can get the professional recommendations and surgery at the same place. Also, we can help you with your travel arrangements.
- No upfront payment for surgery: You do not have to pay for the surgery until after your consultation with the surgeon and you have decided to go ahead.
What is a mommy makeover?
What is a mommy makeover? The mommy makeover typically includes a tummy tuck, breast lift and minor liposuction. Childbirth stretches the stomach muscles and results in loose, sagging skin and stretch marks. This cannot be fixed with exercise and diet and thus surgery is the only way to bring the muscles back to normal again. A tummy tuck is ideal for this purpose.
Another common consequence of pregnancy is hanging breasts. During breast feeding, the breasts get larger. However, after that the breasts usually tend to decrease and the result is typically sagging breasts. Therefore, a breast lift is a natural part of the mommy makeover. Many women also choose to insert an implant at the same time.
Lose skin, stretch marks and sagging breasts are not the only negative effects of pregnancy. Many new moms experience that they cannot get rid of all the extra weight they put on during pregnancy. Isolated pocket of excess fat often persist especially on the hip or thigh areas. If this is the case liposuction is an excellent option to get rid of that excess fat and restore the old body contour.